By Alexandra Pettit AZFB Communications intern
Cheese and chicken casserole is a meal for the whole family. It’s quick and easy, and something the whole family will enjoy. This recipe serves 8 people and is ready in less than an hour.
- 2 Cups of cooked macaroni
- 2 cups of chopped boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of skim milk (or any milk)
- 2 cups of low-fat shredded cheddar cheese ( does not have to be low fat)
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large casserole dish combine the following: cooked macaroni, chicken breast, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and cheese. Mix well. Cover with foil and bake for 30- 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 10-15 minutes more. Serves 8 people.