The Fiber/Wool Festival in Flagstaff will be held June 1 & 2, 2013 at the Arizona Historical Society Pioneer Museum in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Sponsors will be entitled to:
- be named in advertising, radio, brochures, website, etc., and
- receive a discount for any available services, including:
- vendor booth space ($50 value, discounted to $5), 10×10;
- 20×20 vendor booth space ($100 value, discounted to $50);
- free power and water if needed (booth only, no RVs);
- free parking for up to 2 vehicles;
- advertising of any seminars, demonstrations, make-and-takes, or similar;
- ability/opportunity to post up to three (3) banner(s) of your choice in strategic locations at the Festival
- your choice of vendor booth location
- water and space to put animals if you desire to bring any — this is encouraged of all vendors
- free (rough) camping or camper parking (no hookups)
- discount entrance tickets to give to your favored customers ($1 per person value, discounted to $1 per carload).
Vendors have choices detailed at http://www.fiberandwoolfestivalatflagstaff.com/