Celebrity Q & APetite Maison
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
- My favorite place to eat is anywhere with my family- especially my new bride. Cooking together at home, or at my sisters' houses in Tucson with their families and our parents makes every meal special.
- What is your favorite dessert?
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!
- What are your holiday traditions with food?
- For so many years, I spent every holiday working. I'm lucky enough now in this business to be able to take some time off -- Okay, really just two days - Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm totally old school when it comes to holiday food. I love the Norman Rockwell spread.
- How do you like your eggs?
- Over medium. With a double side of bacon.
- What surprised you about AZ AG products?
- After creating 9 plus Locavore Dinners, I now know there is really almost nothing AZ Ag *doesn't* have. The variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, dried goods, olive oil and wine is truly impressive. What's so fun about it is that we're a large enough state to be able to have such diverse growing seasons and specialties, but we're small enough so you really can get to know the people who grow and supply your food.
back to main page