Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
1. Mix soy sauce, honey, 2 TBSP sesame oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, powdered ginger, and the starch together. Set aside.
2. In a skillet or wok over medium heat, add the 1 TBSP of sesame oil and cook the chicken until light brown, roughly 5 to 7 minutes
3. Add the broccoli, bok choy, bell peppers, black pepper and sauté for 4 to 6 minutes
4. Reduce the heat and add the sauce mixture. Mix to coat every piece and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the sauce is thicker.
5. Serve with desired side dishes. Enjoy!