By Alexandra Pettit, AZFB Communications Intern
It’s that time of year again where your house is a mess after the holiday season and needs to be cleaned before all of your summer fun can begin. Spring cleaning is not easy and can be daunting when trying to get it all done before summer break for the kids. I have some tips that will help you stay focused and feel accomplished.
- Take it one room at a time if you look at the entire task things might be overwhelming. By taking it one room at a time you are giving yourself a realistic approach to accomplish in a couple of hours.
- Don’t be afraid to say goodbye to unwanted or unused products. De-cluttering is sure to make you feel more organized.
- Make a schedule for yourself on how long and when you want to work in a specific room. This will help you keep track of time and the progress that you are making.
- Worktop to bottom, this will ensure that you won’t miss a thing.
- Don’t forget to clean those outside areas as well. Let’s get things ready for those summer parties.
Along with these tips here are a few articles to help with your spring cleaning this year. Happy cleaning!
- Spring cleaning; how to reuse scraps for homemade cleaning supplies
- 5 Tips for Cleaning out your Refrigerator
- Tis the Season…to Spring Clean Your Kitchen
- How to Spring Clean Your Cupboards