Join us at Fossil Creek Creamery in Strawberry, Arizona on September 4, 2011 from 5:00 – 8:00 PM for a dinner benefiting Pine Strawberry Fuel Reduction Committee. The organization aids area homeowners in protecting their forested properties from wildfires by creating defensible space around their homes.
Fossil Creek Creamery will host the top chefs from around the state for a farm dinner, an inspiration of Chef Akos Szabo, from Top of the Rock Restaurant. They will be combining their talents to offer sweet and savory delights for country and city folks alike.
Ticket Price: $75 per person and can be reserved by calling 928-476-5178 or email: email@example.com. Seating is limited to 80 people and includes:
- Chef Szabo’s cranberry barbeque glazed pork belly, mac & Fossil Creek Cheese and herb salad.
- Chef Gerardo, owner of Firewood Café in Payson will prepare special appetizers, using fresh produce from local growers of the Vita Mart network in Payson.
- Tracy Dempsey, owner of Tracy Dempsey Originals, will prepare Fossil Creekgoat cheese desserts.
- Tammie Coe, owner of Tammie Coe Cakes, will top off the list with a mouth-watering chocolate truffle cake.
- Guests will enjoy the sounds of Chuck and Barb Casey and the Old Thyme Fiddlers.
Enjoy the delightful tastes of Arizona’s best chefs, producers and foodies while supporting an important cause.
- Farmers Helping Ranchers While Wildfires Rage (fillyourplate.org)
- America….Prepare to Fill Your Plate (fillyourplate.org)
- Arizona Farmers & Twitter (fillyourplate.org)