By Sarah Hunt, AZFB Communications Intern
Not sure what to do with the cauliflower you got in your CSA box this week? Try this delicious new recipe by Blue Sky Organic Farm’s Chef Danielle!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ½ c flour
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
- 1 green onion ~ sliced
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Oil to fry
- Mince cauliflower in food processor.
- Transfer cauliflower to a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients (except oil) and mix well.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Using a ¼ c measuring cup scoop out mixture and place in frying pan. Flatten with spatula to about 1/3” thick.
- Fry the fritters for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm.
- Mince the cauliflower in small batches. I did it in 2 batches.
- Watch the fritters closely when frying. They will burn quickly.
- Optional: add a ¼ c of shredded cheese.
- Optional: add a good pinch of cayenne pepper to give them a kick.
Find more delicious recipes on Fill Your Plate’s blog!