By Lauren Scott, Arizona Farm Bureau Intern
From budgeting to cooking to decorating, we’ve got it all. We did the work of compiling this list, now the only thing you have to do is look through, find what you need, and plan the best Christmas ever!
You don’t need to be traditional. Treat your guests to a special Christmas dinner with Arizona Prime Rib, and finish your day with this amazing pumpkin pie cake. Take a look at some of the blogs below to see what other delicious holiday recipes Fill Your Plate has to offer.
- The Traditional Christmas Dinner is all Arizona Agriculture
- What is on your Christmas Day Dinner Plate?
- Farming Family Holiday Traditions
- 12 Holiday Dishes you Should add to your Table
- A Foodie’s Guide to the Winter Holidays
- Holiday Hacks
- Celebrate the Holidays with Arizona Wine
- Four Ways to Celebrate the Holidays Affordably
- How to get through the Holidays without Gaining Weight
- Holiday Gift Ideas for the Health Conscious
- Simple, Thoughtful Recipes work best for a Holiday Feast
- 6 Tips for Beating the Holiday Bulge
- How Holiday Checklists can Save your Sanity
- 5 Quick and Easy Holiday Desserts
- 7 Tips for Sticking to a Holiday Budget
- 20 Brilliant Breakfast Ideas for Holiday Mornings
- Great Ideas for Holiday Sweets and Treats
- 5 Tips to make Holiday Cooking Easier
- How to Host a Holiday Cookie Swap
We told you we have everything here that you need to plan Christmas! Share pictures with us on Facebook of your Arizona Christmas dinner. If you’ve got any other holiday tips or recipes you want the world to know about, share them with us in the comments!