Face of Arizona Agriculture: Rick Evans
- Husband, father of 4, grandfather or 12. Rick Evans lives in Gilbert, Arizona.
- Rick is a 5th generation cotton, small grains, silage corn, and sugar beets farmer.
- Rick added landscape trees and sweet corn to his crop portfolio to sell to the public.
- Rick serves on the Maricopa County Farm Bureau Board as Secretary
- When the family travels, it’s to see the grandkids.
- Rick loves to work on antique tractors and engines.
- Rick believes in agriculture so much, he tells the story with a tailgate wrap on his farm truck.