The annual fundraising series organized by Pat Duncan of Duncan’s Trading Co., has released event dates for this spring. Previously known as “Farm to Table,” the events are now known as “Farmer in the House” and will benefit the Association of Arizona Food Banks. Each event will be held at a different dining location and will feature great food with wine pairings.
The current schedule consists of the following events:
- Friday, April 20th – Vincent Guerithault on Camelback (602)224-0225, with organic wines, Phoenix
- Tuesday, April 24th – elements @ Sanctuary on Camelback (480)948-2100, vineyard partner tbd, Paradise Valley
- Monday, April 30th – Cafe ZuZu at the Hotel Valley Ho (480)248-2000 w/ Franciscan Winery, Scottsdale
- Wednesday, May 9th – Binkley’s Restaurant (480)437-2370, wines to be selected, Cave Creek
- Thursday, May 17th – Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn (602)955-7878 w/ Sam Pillsbury & Pillsbury Wine Co., Paradise Valley
- Tuesday, May 22nd – El Chorro (480)948-5170, vineyard partner tbd, Paradise Valley
Each dinner is planned by each restaurant chef and the main goal is to feature the bounty that Arizona soil can yield. The inventive menus are served with wine pairings that complement the tasty dishes.
The cost of each event varies and reservations can be made by contacting the individual restaurants. For more information, contact Pat Duncan of Duncan’s Trading Co., at (623) 535-1415 or by email at email@example.com.