This April 7th, come be a part of the Governor’s 2nd Annual Easter Eggstravaganza at the Wigwam Resort as Hickman Farms sponsors this event for the second time! Come join Governor Jan Brewer and others on the front lawn and surrounding garden areas at the Wigwam Resort to celebrate Easter and benefit some great causes!
Festivities will run from 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. with these as just some of the highlights:
- 7 a.m. - Easter Bunny lands in Bruce Haffner’s Helicopter
- 7 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. - Breakfast with the Easter Bunny and mascots
- 9 a.m. – Governor Brewer reads the story Green Eggs and Ham
- 9:10 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. - Egg hunts by age
- 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Egg Roll, Egg coloring, and crafts
Festivities will kick off with Celebrity Chef Healthy Kids cooking demos with Executive Chef David Snyder from Winn Resorts! Other events will consist of face painting, an Easter outfit competition, free throw competition, free junior tennis, and stage performances!
There will also be a prize for one lucky parent! Someone will win a weekend prize package for a free Red Door Spa treatment!
All of the festivities are free! There will also be opportunities to donate to Phoenix Children’s Hospital and AZ Children’s Association American Academy of Pediatrics!