Join us for the 13th Annual Yuma Lettuce Days!
Mark your calendars for March 11-13, 2011 for the 13th Annual Yuma Lettuce Days in Quartermaster Depot State Historic Park in Yuma, Arizona.
Yuma Lettuce Days is excited to be partnering with the Southwest Ag Summit to offer a complete agricultural experience by connecting the agricultural industry with the community.
Some of the highlights include:
- Harvest Dinner (March 10, 2011)
- Former Food Network chef here in Yuma!
- World renowned sugar puller
- Ice carving
- Vegetable carving
- Local restaurant tasting event (Saturday, March 12th 1-5 p.m.)
- Wine and Microbrew Beer Tasting
- Culinary displays and classes
- Chef challenges
- Cooking demonstrations
- Live entertainment
- Local agriculture tours
- Tractor Trailer Rides
- Marketplace featuring arts, food related products and services,
- Children’s Ag-tivities Arena- an interactive, learning place for children.
- Toddler Town- even the little ones can enjoy learning about ag with fun, colorful displays, tractor trikes and games
Meet Chef Ray Duey, American Culinary Federation Certified Executive Chef Owner of “Chef Ray Presents.”
Chef Amy Finley, Image via Wikipedia
Chef Amy Finley will be doing cooking demos on Saturday and Sunday. She is the winner of the third season of the hit show “The Next Food Network Star.”
Ticket prices are $5.00 per person per day and kids three and under are FREE! For more information go to YumaLettuceDays.com.
This entry was posted in Arizona Food and Farm Events
, AZ Winter Vegetables
, In Season
and tagged Amy Finley
, Food Network
, United States
, Yuma Arizona
. Bookmark the permalink