Arizona Farm Bureau Announces New Contest in Honor of Valentine’s Day
Higley, Arizona – February 8, 2010.
Arizona Farm Bureau Federation is celebrating Valentine’s Day by launching the “Hug a Farmer Contest!”
Our Arizona farmers are some of the hardest working, most dedicated people in the world, and it’s time to show our appreciation!
In this first-ever contest, the first five couples to meet an Arizona farmer, rancher or dairy professional and tell him/her thanks or give him a hug and then send a direct message to the Arizona Farm Bureau on Twitter (http://twitter.com/azfb) along with the farmer’s name and phone number (to verify authenticity) will win 2 free Harkins tickets for a Valentine’s date night.
Here are the rules of engagement:
- Must be 18 or over to qualify
- Must not be the spouse of an agriculture producer.
- To find a farmer go to a local farm or farmers market or even ask your neighbors if they know a farmer. You can also go to the Fill Your Plate website to find a local farmer or farmers market.
- If the farmer happens to be a member of Arizona Farm Bureau, participants will get a bonus surprise gift!
- Campaign runs from February 8th to 12th. Winners announced on Feb 13th.
- Winners can pick up their Harkins tickets at 325 S. Higley Road in Gilbert, AZ 85296 or we can mail them the tickets if they provide an address.
- Cannot be an employee of the Arizona Farm Bureau Federation.
About Arizona Farm Bureau Federation:
Arizona Farm Bureau is a grassroots organization dedicated to preserving and improving the agriculture industry in Arizona through member involvement in education, political activities, programs and services.
For more information contact Julie Murphree at (480) 635-3607 or go to http://www.azfb.org.