By Sarah Hunt, AZFB Communications Intern
I love Asian dishes, but I’m definitely not an expert when it comes to making it in my own kitchen from scratch. Try this easy recipe from Blue Sky Organic Farms to spice up your family’s dinner menu this week! Add beef, chicken, or tofu to get the protein you need.
Sesame Veggie Stir Fry
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP Sesame oil
- ¼ c water or vegetable broth
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head Romanesco ~ cut into florets
- 1 lb broccoli ~ cut into florets
- 2 red bell peppers ~ sliced
- ½ lb. snap peas ~ cleaned
- 2 carrots ~ julienned or sliced thin
- 1 bunch of radishes ~ julienned or sliced thin ½ cabbage ~ cored and sliced
- Have all your veggies prepped and ready to go.
- In a large sauté pan or wok heat both oils.
- Add Romanesco, broccoli and garlic. Cook for about 3 -4 minutes stirring often.
- Add bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, salt, red pepper flakes and water or broth. Cook for 3 -4 minutes stirring often.
- Add radishes and cabbage. Cook for 2 -3 minutes stirring often.
- Serve immediately.
Find more delicious recipes from Blue Sky Organic Farms on Fill Your Plate’s blog!