By Sarah Hunt, AZFB Communications Intern
New to grilling? Or tired of using the same marinade? We’ve got you covered! Check out these five delicious marinades that will make your meat juicy and flavorful!
- 6 Hour Tri-tip Marinade Try this delicious marinade recipe with soy sauce, chopped dried onions, chopped garlic, garlic salt, and more.
- Marinated Grilled Hanger Steak The Dijon mustard, crushed red pepper flakes, and rosemary in this recipe are sure to spice up your usual steak routine.
- Beer-Marinated Skirt Steak Your mouth will be watering for this steak, marinated in orange slices, garlic cloves, and light-colored beer.
- Butterflied Chicken with Thyme, Lemon and Garlic This recipe features grated lemon zest, fresh garlic, and fresh thyme leaves.
- Balsamic-Herb: Pierce 1 flank steak all over with a fork; toss with 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 minced garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon each kosher salt, minced rosemary and oregano. Refrigerate 4 to 8 hours. Grill.
Basic Flank Steak tips: Let 1 flank steak (3/4 to 1 inch thick, about 1 1/4 pounds) come to room temperature. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Grill on oiled grates over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 5 minutes; thinly slice against the grain.
Find more delicious grilling recipes on Fill Your Plate’s recipe database!