By Bailey Roden, Arizona Farm Bureau Intern
We’ve all had that Monday that we thought would never end. It just kept dragging on and on. A great way to help that Monday speed along is by adding some beef to it! I know what you’re all thinking now. How on Earth can eating beef help my bad case of the Monday’s get any better? Well, here are some awesome reasons why you should beef up your Monday:
- Beef is a high-quality protein!
- It’s also a great source of vitamin B ( so instead of taking a vitamin pill which is tasteless, you can enjoy a mouthwatering steak for the same effect)
- Beef helps build your immune system ( let’s be honest with flu season around the corner we need all the help we can get)
- Beef can help in curing an iron deficiency
- Since beef helps with the iron deficiency it also helps to prevent thinning hair ( we all want beautiful luscious hair)
- This red meat has a variety of options, beef has many different cuts you can choose from so you’ll be sure to find one everyone will like!
- Beef has even been proven to help your skin due to the assortment of nutrients it offers (it has the power to prevent wrinkles!)
So in conclusion, beef is a wonderful source of protein to add to that beautiful dinner plate of yours. Not sure how to incorporate beef into your next meal? Well, Fill Your Plate has got you covered. We have a variety of different recipes for you to discover. Perhaps you may even find your new favorite dish!