By Lauren Scott, Arizona Farm Bureau Intern
I loved summer break as a kid, but after a while, the Arizona heat would get to me and I couldn’t wait to go back to school. Back-to-school season was never a hassle for me because I didn’t have to pay for any of my supplies or figure out how to get myself to school. My mom, on the other hand, had to do those things for both me and my sister.
I’m so thankful every day that she was there to help us get ready in the morning, pack our lunches, and drive us to school.
So, if you are someone who has to get the kids ready and off to school, I’ve got some helpful articles for you! Hopefully, they will help the mornings and school days go a little smoother!
- Three Simple Details that Create School Lunches Kids will Love
- 5 Tips for Terrific School Lunches
- Easy Breakfasts make big Health Benefits
- Can Rewards Encourage Kids to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables at School?
- Healthy Back-to-School Snack Options on a Healthy Budget
- Healthy Breakfasts for the Family on the Go
- Healthy Back-to-School Lunches
- Back to School on a Budget
- Teach your Kids to Pack their Lunch
- 5 Breakfast Recipes the Kiddos will Love
- What makes a Great School Lunch?
If you have any secrets, tips, or tricks to make the school year easier for parents and their kiddos, let us know in the comments!