By Peggy Jo Goodfellow, Arizona Farm Bureau
The Arizona Agriculturalist Speakers’ Bureau is a non-profit program aimed at educating you and me about safe, affordable and locally grown food.
These farmers and ranchers are ready to share their story and their passion for agriculture:
- Enjoy a face-to-face presentation from a farmer or rancher from your area.
- Learn about agriculture and dispel any concerns you may have about food safety.
- Our speakers work in some form of agriculture everyday so they have first hand knowledge of their topics.
And it’s free! We ask the groups to reimburse speakers’ travel expenses only.
For more information, contact Peggy Jo Goodfellow at 480.635.3609 or 480-390-6708
- A Picture of Arizona Agriculture (fillyourplate.org)
- Arizona Farmers Reach Out to Consumers during Food Check-Out Week (fillyourplate.org)
- Farmers, Ranchers Contribute to Needy Families Across America (fillyourplate.org)