4-Ingredient Healthy Snickers Bars
1. In a food processor, blend the rice cakes, 1.5 Tbsp of the peanut butter, and the honey.
2. In a medium sized pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
3. Cut each of the dates in half and soak in the boiling water for 20 minutes.
4. While the dates are soaking, flatten and press the rice cake mixture into a parchment-paper lined pan.
5. After twenty minutes, put the soaked dates and 1.5 Tbsp of peanut butter into a food processor with a large spoonful of the water from the dates being soaked.
6. Spoon and smooth the date mixture on top of the rice cake layer.
7. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave (about 1 min)
8. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of the layers in the pan.
9. Freeze for one hour and cut into bite-sized pieces.
10. Enjoy!!! (-: