- Bomb Flourless Chickpea Blondies
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips plus 2 tbsp
- - coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8x8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. 2. In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips. I like to use dark chocolate because it has less sugar but it’s up to you. Note: Batter will be thick and super delicious, so you could actually just eat it on it’s own! 3. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top. (The batter may stick to your spatula, so I like to spray my spatula with nonstick cooking spray first.) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter may look underdone, but you don’t want them to dry out! 4. Cool pan for 20 minutes on wire rack. Sprinkle with sea salt then cut into squares. Makes 16 blondies. Store covered in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
- Provided by:
- Zach Jarvis
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248