- Date Sweetened Oat Milk
- 1 cup of rolled old fashioned oats
- 3.5 - 4.5 cups of water depending on how thick you want it. Use 4.5 for traditional oat milk and 3.5 for thicker milk like a creamer.
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1-2 Natural Delights Medjool dates, pitted
- Optional for flavoring: 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a high powdered blender and blend for right at 1 minute, or until there are no chunks left. You really do NOT want to over blend the oat milk or else it will end up slimy and very unpleasant to drink. 45 seconds- 1 minute is usually perfect. Strain the oat milk by placing a nut milk bag or lint-free towel over the top of a large bowl, pour in the oat milk, and carefully lift up the cloth so that the milk can strain through it. Discard the pulp and store the milk in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 1 week. Serve and Enjoy!
- Provided by:
- Natural Delights
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Bard Date Company (Powered by Peanut Patch)
Yuma, AZ, 85364
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248