- Individual Raspberry Cobblers
- 2 c. Self-rising Flour (You Must Use Self-rising)
- 2 c. Sugar
- 2 c. Milk
- 2 sticks Butter, Melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 c. Fresh Raspberries
- Extra Sugar For Sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour with sugar, then whisk in milk. Whisk in melted butter and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup batter into greased muffin tins. Sprinkle a few raspberries on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp around the edges. Invert onto a cooling rack and serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Provided by:
- Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248