- Raspberry Cream Pie
- 25 whole Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 4 tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 1 c. (generous) Raspberries
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 containers (6 Ounce Each) Raspberry Yogurt
- 1 package (3.4 Ounch) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- Extra Raspberries For Garnish
- To make the crust, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crust cookies in a food processor (or smash in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin). Stir in melted butter until all combined. Pour into a regular pie pan and press crumbs all over the pan and up the sides. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes---just long enough for it to set. Cool crust completely. Place raspberries on a plate or in an empty pan. Smash them with a fork, then sprinkle on 3 tablespoons of sugar. Stir together and allow to sit for 15 minutes. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine raspberry yogurt with the instant vanilla pudding mix (just the powder itself.) Beat on low until combined, about 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and whip on low for 30 seconds. Stop the mixer and scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula. Turn mixer on medium-high speed and beat for two minutes, or until mixture is thick. Turn off mixer, then fold in raspberries until just combined. Pour into cooled pie pan and spread evenly. Freeze for two hours, or until very firm. Cut into slices and top each slice with cookie crumbs, dollops of whipped cream, and extra raspberries. Keep in freezer, allowing time to thaw before serving.
- Provided by:
- Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248