Kale and Green Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Sauté the garlic and mushrooms in butter in a large pan for about 4 minutes.
3. Add the chopped kale and sauté for about 4 minutes or until wilted.
4. Stir in the broth, milk, salt, pepper, and flour with a whisk. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
5. In an oven-safe pan, add the green beans. Then carefully pour the mixture into the oven-safe pan, mixing the green beans, kale, and mushrooms.
6. Mix in half a cup of gruyere, and sprinkle the rest on top with the fried onions.
7. Put into the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
8. Bring to a friend house and enjoy!