- Broccoli Salad
- 1 Bunch Fresh Broccoli
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Orange Dressing ( See Separate Recipe Under Sauce ))
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Steam Broccoli until tender-crisp and cut into small pieces. Combine with sliced onion in a salad bowl. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Refrigerate. Add salad dressing a few minutes before serving. Toss Lightly and sprinkle with cheese.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248