- Caesar Chicken Salad
- 1 Env. Caesar Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 6 Cups Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Seasoned Croutons
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Lemon Wedges
- Prepare salad dressing as directed on the envelope, except substituting juice for vinegar. Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon of the prepared dressing in skillet on medium heat until cooked through. Place lettuce, chicken, croutons, and cheese in large salad bowl. Add remaining dressing; toss to coat well. Serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248