- Hot Crab Dip
- Nonstick Spray Coating
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Mushrooms
- 3/4 Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 (14-oz) Can Artichoke Hearts, well drained and Chopped
- 2/3 Cup Fat-Free mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Diced Pimiento
- 1 (6-oz) Can Lump Crabmeat/ Drained. Flaked and Cartilage Removed
- Spray an unheated medium saucepan with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Remove from heat. Add orange juice, artichokes, mayonnaise dressing, onions, cheese, and pimiento. Gently fold in crabmeat. Transfer to a 1-quart casserole. Bake uncovered in a 400-degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Cool 5 minutes. Stir before serving. serve warm with pita chips, vegetable dippers or assorted crackers. Makes about 3 1/2 cups. To make the chips: Cut 4 pita rounds in half horizontally. Cut each half into 6 wedges. Place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350-degree oven 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248