- Lemon Zucchini Squash
- 3 zucchini
- 2 medium to large fresh lemons, juiced
- zest from lemons, reserved
- 4 tsbp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise in slices about 1/8 inch thick. Mix lemon juice, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a non-reactive bowl. Ina Tupperware marinator put a layer of zucchini slices and drizzle a little of the lemon juice mixture. Place marinator in the refrigerator and marinate for 6 to 8 hours, turning the marinator occasionally. Remove the zucchini from the refrigerator and marinator, reserving the marinade. On a medium -hot grill, grill the zucchini until tender, sprinkling the reserved lemon zest over the zucchini after turning. Remove from the grill and serve immediately. Use the reserved marinade as a dressing for the grilled zucchini. Serves 6.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248