Quick Pickled Veggies
1. In a medium pot combine water, vinegar, sugar and salt.
2. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
3. Julienne cut the radishes, carrots and cucumber. Keep the veggies separate so you can layer them in your jars.
4. In the bottom of each jar add 1/8 tsp of mustard seed, 5 black peppercorns, 1 clove of garlic; sliced and a sprig of parsley or cilantro.
5. Divide veggies between the 3 jars.
6. Ladle the brine of the veggies so they are completely covered.*
7. Screw on the lids and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
8. *if you are short of brine just top off with a bit of water.