- Avocado Salad
- 3 Avocados, Cut Up
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Lemon or Line Juice
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 to 3 Hot Peppers, Finely Chopped
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Chopped
- Shredded Lettuce
- Mash avocados with a fork. Beat onion, juice, salt, and pepper. Fold in tomatoes. COver and refrigerate no longer than 3 hours. serve on lettuce. Makes 8 servings.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248