- Banana Squash
- 1 1/2 lbs banana squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp water, or as needed
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp apricot preserves
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add squash cubes and water. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until squash is tender. Stir occasionally and add more water if necessary to prevent the squash from sticking to the pan. Reduce heat to low and stir in the orange juice, apricot preserves, cloves, salt and pepper. Cook and stir uncovered until squash is evenly glazed.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248