- Citrus Spinach Salad
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 Tsp. Grated Lime Peel
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 10 Cups Torn Fresh Spinach
- 3 Medium Oranges, Peeled and Sectioned
- 2 Medium Grapefruit, Peeled and Sectioned
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Sliced and Separated into Rings
- In a blender, combine the honey, lime juice, lime peel, and nutmeg; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream until dressing is thickened. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, oranges, and grapefruit. Drizzle with dressing. Toss and top with onion. Makes 12 servings.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248