- Creamy Lemon Salad Dressing
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, lemon zest, paprika, salt, pepper, and sugar. Whisk in the olive first, then the cream. Place in covered container and refrigerate.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248