- Criollo Beef Spice
- 2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbsp Strong Chile Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dried Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Coarsley Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Thyme
- 2 Tbsp White Sugar
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients, blending well to evenly distribute all the spices. Be sure to break up any chunks that form. Store the blend in an airtight container. Shake or stir it again before each use. Keeps for up to 3 months.
- Provided by:
- Kacie Tomerlin with Arizona Legacy Beef
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248