- Fresh Peach and Jacama salsa
- 1 1/2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 lb. Ripe peaches, unpeeled, pitted and diced ( 2 c.)
- 1 Cup diced, peeled jicama
- 2 Tbs peach nectar
- 1 Tbs Honey
- In a bowl, sprinkle lemon juice over diced peaches. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently. Serve at room temperature or cover and chill. Serve with roasted turkey, chicken or pork. Makes about 2 2/3 cups.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248