- Goat Cheese Yamwich
- 4 oz Barn Goddess Goat Cheese
- 8 slices Multigrain or Chapati bread
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Yams
- Alfalfa Sprouts or Salad Greens
- Slice the yams and brush with olive oil and grill or oven roast. On a slice of bread arrange the yam slices then some goat cheese. Top this arrangement with the greens. Spread the amount of mayo you prefer on the 2nd slice of bread or chapati and enjoy. This sandwich can be served hot or cold.
- Provided by:
- Celia Peterson - Chile Acres Farm in Tonopah
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248