- Lemon Soup
- 5 Scallions, Trimmed
- 4 Cups Homemade Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- Cayenne Pepper to Taste
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper to Taste
- Chop the scallions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces. In a small pot, combine the homemade chicken broth, scallions, rice, and cayenne pepper. Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. While the soup cooks, scramble eggs in a small bowl. When the soup is warm and the onion is tender, whisk eggs into broth. Add the lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Serves 4.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248