- One Pan E'Clair
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box instant french vanilla pudding
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1 box cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 tub chocolate fudge frosting
- 2 cups milk
- In a 13x9 dish line the bottom with a single row of crackers breaking them as needed to fill as much of the bottom as possible. Put the cinnamon side facing up In a mixing bowl combine one box of pudding with 1 cup of milk and then add 4 ounces of the whipped topping. Mix with whisk or fork for about 2 minutes Pour pudding mixture on top of crackers covering the entire area. Next put down another row of crackers. Again, in a mixing bowl combine the other box of pudding with 1 cup of milk and then add the remaining 4 ounces of the whipped topping. Mix with whisk or fork for about 2 minutes. Now pour the pudding mix over the crackers and spread evenly over the area. Place another row of crackers this time with the cinnamon facing down. Take the lid and foil off of the frosting and microwave on high for about 30 seconds or until the frosting is just liquid enough to pour out of the tub. Pour frosting on top of crackers and spread evenly across top. Place in fridge for 24 hours so the crackers have time to become soft. Cut into squares and serve cold. Serve plain or with dollop of whipped cream and strawberry garnish. Serving size, approx 8-12.
- Provided by:
- Jan D'Atri
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248