- Skewered Red Potatoes with lemon-Mustard Butter
- 8 small red poatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut in half crosswise
- 1 tbsp water
- grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- To pre-cook potatoes: Place them with water in 1 1/2 quart glass casserole; sprinkle with lemon juice. Cover and Microwave on high for 6 minutes. Uncover and cool. In a small bowl, stir together margarine, mustard, lemon peel, and garlic salt. Thread potato halves on 3 (10-to 12-inch) skewers. Brush lightly on one side with butter mixture. Place buttered side down on hot grill. Barbecue on grill 4 to 6 inches above coals. Turn and brush often with butter until lightly browned and heated through. Remove from skewers and sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 to 5 servings.
- Provided by:
- Southwest Family Citrus and Spenar Family
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248