- The Angry Hillbilly Sweet Potatoes in Adobo sauce
- 3 Tablespo butter
- 3 or 4 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cream
- salt to taste
- 1 can chipotles in adobo sauce
- Put 3 Tablespoons of Butter cut up into pieces into a 9X13 baking dish. Layer sweet potatoes until pan is 3/4 full. Add cream . Add Chipotles in Adobo sauce to taste. Be careful these are hot. Bake at 400 degrees until sweet potatoes are soft and sauce is bubbly. A great comfort food.
- Provided by:
- Tiffany Shedd, Cotton Shedd
Where You Can Buy Ingredients:
Blue Sky Organic Farms
David VoseLitchfield Park, AZ, 85340
New Roots Phoenix Urban Farm
Sheep Springs Sheep Co dba Dobson Family Farm Inc.
Marc PedersenChandler, AZ, 85248