By Bailey Roden, Arizona Farm Bureau
The outside temperature is dropping and the seasons are changing. That’s right, the holidays are here! If you’re anything like me than you are jumping up and down from excitement. Eggnog is back in the dairy aisle and Christmas decorations are being sold. I’ve noticed that people have some tips and trick for the beautiful holiday season.
Let’s check them out:
1) Slow Down on the Sugar During the Holidays
2) We Love the Holidays!
3) After Holidays, Get Off Sugar, Save Your Teeth
4) Celebrate the Holidays with Arizona Wine!
5) A Foodie’s Guide to the Winter Holidays
6) Four Ways to Celebrate the Holidays Affordably
7) How to Get Through the Holidays Without Gaining Weight
8) How to Celebrate the Holidays- Arizona Style
9) 8 Tricks to Going Gluten-Free for the Holidays
10) Everything you need to Plan Christmas
The holidays are the perfect time to bond with your family and enjoy yourself. Don’t let the holiday season stress you out. These ten articles will help you plan your holiday get together.
For more informative articles check out the Fill Your Plate blog. Looking for recipe inspiration for your holiday parties? Check out the amazing recipe section on the Fill Your Plate website.